The Royal Hotel
is an award winning hotel with unwavering hospitality that dates from the early 1900's.
While Durban has changed over the years, the Royal’s service and commitment to her guests has certainly not, which is why The Royal
was voted the best Kwa-Zulu Natal Hotel in 2006
Guests can relax in comfort with rooms offering a subtle blend of
colonial and African influences. The hotel has a superb range of
restaurants and sophistication is the keynote throughout the rooms and
suites, which offer panoramic views of the city and yacht mole.
a classy five star hotel that has consistently lived up to its high
Not a beachfront hotel, the Royal is located opposite the Durban City
Hall, overlooking the yacht mole - 35 minutes drive from Durban airport
and 5 minutes from the Inyernational Convention Centre and the new
uShaka Marine World. It is a mere 5 minute from the commercial Durban
251 rooms in total made up of 134 Double Rooms, 88 Twin Rooms, 3
Executive Rooms, 16 Deluxe Suites, 3 Executive Suites, 2 Penthouses, 5
A big hotel but you still get the personal touches you would expect from a 5 star hotel.
Dining & Entertainment:
The Rotal Grill
- This flagship restaurant boasts some of the country's top award winning, haute cuisine and opulent decor.
- is Durbans finest traditional Indian restaurant serving some of the best eastern dishes in town.
Top of the Royal
- A sophisticated venue with magnificent bay views,
which offers guests magnificent breakfasts, and doubles as a function
The Royal Carvery
- Traditional English gourmet dining in a mellow, old-world setting.
The Royal Lounge
- An ideal venue for enjoying a light meal or indulging in a tempting selection of cakes and delicacies.
The Royal Coffee Shoppe
- A popular venue with visitors offering Viennese-style light eating.
Chefs On Stage
- The most unique venue in Africa, featuring Chefs on
Stage, trendy, interactive cuisine and culinary education and
personalized dining options.
Add to Holiday Basket