|1. African Sports Safaris were accredited as SATSA Members in 1993. Our National membership Number of South African Tourism Services Association is No. 404.
We subscribe to, and are governed by, a strict code of ethics that guarantees service excellence and gives peace of mind to all of our clients.
2. As SATSA members we participate in a Bonding Scheme designed to protect the interests of our clients when visiting South Africa on one of our golfing holidays.
3. African Sports Safaris are also members of the Tour Operators Association of Cape Town (TOACT) and comply with all statutory requirements governing vehicles, permits, passenger liability insurance etc. (we carry R50,000,000 P.L. Insurance cover).
4. Our Head Golf Tour Organiser is a low handicap golfer who has over 20 years experience of golf administration at all levels in South Africa - (Club level, Provincial Level and National Level) and is an experienced professional in the golf travel business
5. Every accommodation recommended by us has been personally checked out and approved for inclusion in our Golf Programmes.
6. We regularly monitor the condition of local golf courses and can avoid disappointments that clients experience when they find that course conditions are poor, a local golf society day is in progress or that there is a course maintenance/restructuring programme under way.
7. Tee Times are reserved, prepaid and Guaranteed. No nasty surprises are in store for our clients. (You would be surprised how often this happens to golfers visiting South Africa).
8. You are met on arrival by an African Sports Safaris representative who will give you a warm South African welcome, brief you on your holiday, assist you to your vehicle and get you on your way.
9. Our representative is contactable 24 hours in the event of an emergency or if you need urgent assistance. (Our Hotline Number is 082 456 9141)
10. Our Guides are fully qualified guides, registered with the Guide Association of South Africa.
11. We take care of the driving while you can relax and enjoy the scenery. You have no worries about drinking and driving on our guided tours.
12. Our guides have an in depth knowledge of South Africa and its history, which adds immeasurably to the quality of your holiday.
And we are able to offer unique golf tours that include matches against local South African Club teams. Click here for an example.
We at African Sports Safaris are passionate about the game of golf and our wonderful country and take great pleasure in sharing this with you. Our focus is on promoting South Africa as the Golfing Paradise that it truly is.
We achieve this by providing the best personal service, professional excellence and great value for money golfing holidays, that will encourage you to return again and again.